- Towel Day 2021May 25, 202133 days to go.
- On Earth Day, please choose to NOT cremate yourself
- UK government: please introduce charges on carbon emissions
- Towel Day 2021 kicks off in 101010* days
- Think before you thank?
- Who wrote the song “Don’t Worry, Be Happy”?
- Creating content collaboratively
- Get my eBook for FREE, All Fools Day 2021
- A belated ‘thank you!’ to my friend Dr Bob Rich
- “Believe only half of what you see and none of what you hear”
- Petition for a UK national citizens’ assembly (PR2028)
- Follow Wibble on WordPress.com
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Strategy
- My Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Category Archives: Just for laughs
* There are 10 kinds of people: those who grok binary, and those who don’t.§ As of now, the number of days remaining until Towel Day 2021 is also The Answer to The Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe, and … Continue reading
‘Sixty-one’ is special to me today: no prizes for guessing why that might be! There are also no prizes for winning the quiz below§, which I am proud to present in 61’s honour. In my opinion, 61 is almost perfect. … Continue reading
Good riddance to bad rubbish.May he disappear (just as he promised he would!) And may the lessons learned never be forgotten.
One day moreThe final day of T**** as ‘president’The White House has a brand new residentIt’s been four years of endless crimesBut now he’s finally out of timeOne day more But what if he just doesn’t leave?How can I sleep … Continue reading
“Two weeks” has been one of the themes of T****’s term in office. Taxes, wiretapping, infrastructure, the Paris Accords, ISIS, the new healthcare plan, minimum wage plan, COVID-19 vaccines… and ‘proof of widespread election fraud’; all of these things have … Continue reading
BREAKING NEWS: The US General Services Administration (GSA) has informed President Elect Joe Biden that the administration is ready to begin the formal transition process, according to a letter from administrator Emily Murphy. A message from the Twitter account of … Continue reading
Q1: What is the flag of Sheldon and Leonard’s apartment? Q2: What is Leonard’s middle name? Q3: Why is Sheldon Cooper like a black hole? Q4: What is Penny’s star sign? Q5: What is vexillology? Q6: For what theory did … Continue reading