- Towel DayMay 25, 20239 months to go.
Join 1,473 other followers
- Who wants to be an unpaid billboard?
- The Grassroots Manifesto, by Don Lubov
- Don’t trash our future
- A unique opportunity (time-limited offer!)
- Revealed: oil sector’s ‘staggering’ $3bn-a-day profits for last 50 years
- We need to treat climate change as the emergency it is
- Republican Voices of Experience Speak Loudly
- The 4 r-s of sustainable usage
- The Absurd Search For Dark Matter
- Forward or Backward?
- Follow Wibble on WordPress.com
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Science Fiction Strategy
- My Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Tag Archives: Towel Day
For those who missed it on Towel Day: here’s a second bite of The Eclectic cherry! On 29May2022† my eBook is (again) available totally FREE! Just click on this link right here to get it. If you don’t have a … Continue reading
Grab your towel, froods! Although it has nothing at all to do with The Hitchhiker’s Guide… On 25May2022† my eBook is available totally FREE! Just click on this link right here to get it. If you don’t have a Kindle,don’t … Continue reading
Towel Day is just over a week away! Gery Deer, Towel Day Ambassador for 2022, has launched a literacy initiative to raise funds to help improve reading skills. Literacy is the silver bullet to poverty, ignorance, and socioeconomic issues. Gery … Continue reading
* There are 10 kinds of people: those who grok binary, and those who don’t.‡ As at the date of publication of this post, the number of days remaining until Towel Day 2022 is, coincidentally, also The Answer to The … Continue reading
A long time after Deep Thought reveals The Answer to Loonquawl and Phouchg, Arthur Dent and Ford Prefect try to figure out what The Question might be. Marvin (the Paranoid Android) had told them that The Question was imprinted in … Continue reading