- Towel Day 2021May 25, 202187 days to go.
- Adventures with a dumbphone: Morse Mania
- How to time travel using WordPress
- How to quote someone else’s words in a WordPress comment
- Scribble: Rant – No Variations on the Theme, revisited
- Scribble: Rant – No Variations on the Theme, redirector
- Goodbye, facebook — and, good riddance
- Bank of England: stop funding the climate crisis!
- Our Today is Forever, revisited
- What makes the number 61 special?
- Get my eBook for FREE today!
- Follow Wibble on WordPress.com
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Strategy
- My Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Category Archives: Phlyarology
‘Sixty-one’ is special to me today: no prizes for guessing why that might be! There are also no prizes for winning the quiz below§, which I am proud to present in 61’s honour. In my opinion, 61 is almost perfect. … Continue reading
Grab your towel, froods! Although it has nothing at all to do with The Hitchhiker’s Guide… On 15Feb2021* my eBook is available totally FREE! Just click on this link right here to get it. If you don’t have a Kindle,don’t … Continue reading
Dear Sir or Madam, First of all, please accept my apology for the fact that I have been so curmudgeonly of late. I attribute this to an ear infection that has been causing me grief for the last few days. … Continue reading
A few weeks ago — 20Jan2021 to be precise — I encountered a problem with Windows Update: an optional, but ‘recommended’, update that, according to the ‘help’ article about it, should have installed automatically without my intervention. I searched for … Continue reading
Good riddance to bad rubbish.May he disappear (just as he promised he would!) And may the lessons learned never be forgotten.