- Towel Day 2021May 25, 20219 days to go.
- Defeating the list block walloftext problem using CSS
- Should we use the dictionary?
- Adventures with a dumbphone: Chasing forest sarks
- Choose your battles wisely (especially when transcribing)
- Science friction for Star Wars Day!
- What really happens to your plastic recycling?
- How not to use technology to help with (machine) transcription
- Green Party 10-point climate plan
- Everything has its place
- On Earth Day, please choose to NOT cremate yourself
- Follow Wibble on WordPress.com
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Strategy
- My Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Tag Archives: Douglas Adams
* There are 10 kinds of people: those who grok binary, and those who don’t.§ As of now, the number of days remaining until Towel Day 2021 is also The Answer to The Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe, and … Continue reading
Jill Dennison posted something yesterday on her blog Filosofa’s Word that suddenly made me sit up and pay attention. Her post begins with a simple statement of fact: Seven jurors were selected this week for the trial of Derek Chauvin, … Continue reading
With thanks to my friend Rusty, who clued me in on this wonderful observation, and gave me permission to steal his ideas from here. None of this is my own work: Rusty deserves all the credit. ~~~~~ There are numerous … Continue reading