- Towel DayMay 25, 20238 months to go.
Join 1,494 other followers
- I found this really relaxing. Exactly what I needed right now!
- We are getting close to it being too late!
- There are far too many people on Spaceship Earth
- This page is intentionally blank
- Good news: wa’ mIn has been reunited with his family!
- It would seem that <wa’ mIn> has adopted me…
- Nature’s wonders are truly magnificent
- Who wants to be an unpaid billboard?
- The Grassroots Manifesto, by Don Lubov
- Don’t trash our future
- Follow Wibble on WordPress.com
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Science Fiction Strategy
- My Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Author Archives: peNdantry
My blogging’s been slacking of lateMy excuse: I’ve a lot on my plate.I’d apologise for being so out of lineBut I’m sorry, I just don’t have the time.I’m in quite the bightThere’s no end in sightOh, wait: here’s one
Originally posted on Learning from Dogs:
As in we humans living on this planet. Next Saturday I am giving a talk to our local Freethinkers and Humanists group on climate change. As a result of this I was doing some…
… who lack basic essentials such as water, food, shelter, friends – and empathy. Especially that last. (Human) population is a serious problem; mainly because it’s crowding out the other residents of ‘our’ planet. The more serious issue, though, is … Continue reading
I was going to simply add an addendum to last week’s wibblette to announce the good news… but then I realised that a better choice would be to make a separate post about it, as this would make it more … Continue reading
Is this your cat? … because it’s not mine. I made a mistake a few days ago (yep; another one). I’d better start at the beginning… I’ve seen this one-eyed black cat around the neighbourhood for some time now. It’s … Continue reading
This beautiful flutterer visited me recentlyIt arrived (and left) quite silentlyRemarkably regalI’ve never met its equal. Coincidentally, I learned a new word today: cynosure. Something that is the center of attention; an object that serves as a focal point of … Continue reading
Originally posted on Bobbing Around:
After many years thinking about this manifesto, it’s time to write it down and to share it with others. How a society treats its least capable and most dependent members is an accurate measure of…