- Towel Day 2021May 25, 202133 days to go.
- On Earth Day, please choose to NOT cremate yourself
- UK government: please introduce charges on carbon emissions
- Towel Day 2021 kicks off in 101010* days
- Think before you thank?
- Who wrote the song “Don’t Worry, Be Happy”?
- Creating content collaboratively
- Get my eBook for FREE, All Fools Day 2021
- A belated ‘thank you!’ to my friend Dr Bob Rich
- “Believe only half of what you see and none of what you hear”
- Petition for a UK national citizens’ assembly (PR2028)
- Follow Wibble on WordPress.com
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Strategy
- My Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Category Archives: Poetry
Dear Bob, In March last year, I believed that nobody else was going to blow my trumpet, so I’d have to do it myself. Thank you for proving me wrong! My tardiness in responding to the email you sent me … Continue reading
The sea Unfathomable Yet we wage war on it Three-quarters of the Earth’s surface Unknown Pollution and overfishing Will kill all the oceans But do we care… Enough? Prompt: The Writer’s Corner poetry prompt: The Sea
Strong at heart; these powerful steeds thunder through, fully unrestrained revelling in freedom ingrained. This natural, majestic breed arising from an ancient seed was born to run, and run it shall through brush, and plain, and chapparal. When they are … Continue reading
There’s no room to be complacent; we must not resort to pretext, it’s all up to us what comes next. Though our plans may still be nascent and our aims may be adjacent to those already in progress: constantly targets … Continue reading
White light Viewed through prism Reveals colour array Generational injustice Racism A systemic ostracism Reviled by us today We need just this Right sight Prompt: Mindlovemisery’s Menagerie Photo Challenge #319
In a hole in the ground lived a hobbit: Seldom seen; mayhap could be because it did a curious thing; met a g’llum with a ring of invis, and from him did rob it. Prompt: Fandango’s Flash Fiction Challenge #69
When logic dictates to seethe with anger and hate the world has gone mad. When those around seem to conspire and aim to set the world aflame; and power acts to play a game to reach at its own heart’s … Continue reading
The sea was calm, it urged me on Towards a future, bright and clear I tarried not, I had no fear My dearest wish, travel beyond; The universe it did respond It called to me across the sea Instilled a … Continue reading