- Towel DayMay 25, 20238 months to go.
Join 1,494 other followers
- I found this really relaxing. Exactly what I needed right now!
- We are getting close to it being too late!
- There are far too many people on Spaceship Earth
- This page is intentionally blank
- Good news: wa’ mIn has been reunited with his family!
- It would seem that <wa’ mIn> has adopted me…
- Nature’s wonders are truly magnificent
- Who wants to be an unpaid billboard?
- The Grassroots Manifesto, by Don Lubov
- Don’t trash our future
- Follow Wibble on WordPress.com
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Science Fiction Strategy
- My Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Category Archives: Computers and Internet
by Dr Bob Rich Word is the most commonly used word processor program, and yet many people have difficulties with its basic features. A very experienced writer in a group I belong to complained that he hates having to put … Continue reading
‘Wibble’ began in 2007; a lifetime ago in Internet terms (and of course also for those now aged 15 and under, duh). In all those years, I only rarely had any spam comments to deal with here on Wibble, and … Continue reading
Be the change you wish to see in the world. Mahatma Gandhi (1869–1948)(Although perhaps he didn’t actually say those words.) I don’t object (much) to updates to existing software, as long as they are actually improvements from the user’s point … Continue reading
Image optimisation is a neat blogging trick that’s easy to learn and quick to implement. Here’s how to do it – and, more importantly, why you should consider it. Continue reading
An examination of three headline analyzer tools (and whether it’s worth using them), together with a Veritasium video on the effectiveness of clickbait (with transcription). Continue reading
Do you want the domain name a-unique-opportunity.com? (Free to a good home!) Continue reading
Perfection is an unrealistic goal; but if all we ever strive to achieve is just what’s good enough, and sit back on our laurels once we’ve accomplished that, not only is perfection out of reach, excellence is, too. Continue reading