- Towel Day 2021May 25, 202133 days to go.
- On Earth Day, please choose to NOT cremate yourself
- UK government: please introduce charges on carbon emissions
- Towel Day 2021 kicks off in 101010* days
- Think before you thank?
- Who wrote the song “Don’t Worry, Be Happy”?
- Creating content collaboratively
- Get my eBook for FREE, All Fools Day 2021
- A belated ‘thank you!’ to my friend Dr Bob Rich
- “Believe only half of what you see and none of what you hear”
- Petition for a UK national citizens’ assembly (PR2028)
- Follow Wibble on WordPress.com
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Strategy
- My Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Category Archives: Science Fiction
* There are 10 kinds of people: those who grok binary, and those who don’t.§ As of now, the number of days remaining until Towel Day 2021 is also The Answer to The Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe, and … Continue reading
It’s no joke! On 01Apr2021§ my eBook is available totally FREE! Just click on this link right here to get it. If you don’t have a Kindle,don’t worry, you can usethe Kindle apporKindle for PC Enjoy! If you feel that … Continue reading
Dear Bob, In March last year, I believed that nobody else was going to blow my trumpet, so I’d have to do it myself. Thank you for proving me wrong! My tardiness in responding to the email you sent me … Continue reading
Grab your towel, froods! Although it has nothing at all to do with The Hitchhiker’s Guide… On 15Feb2021* my eBook is available totally FREE! Just click on this link right here to get it. If you don’t have a Kindle,don’t … Continue reading
I saw the 2016 film Passengers recently. I was deeply impressed: it’s the kind of tale to which I aspire being able to craft myself. I’ve seen a lot of crap science fiction movies — and this isn’t one of … Continue reading
We sleep during the day, because anywhere but under the second skin it’s too hot to do anything else. At night we rise, to continue construction of The Project. Some talk of redefining the words ‘night’ and ‘day’ to reduce … Continue reading