- Towel DayMay 25, 20235 months to go.
Join 1,502 other followers
- How to save the world, from George Monbiot
- Is it only a dream that there’ll be no more turning away
- Is it time to redefine ‘normality’?
- Yearning Eerily
- Can you teach an old dog new tricks?
- Let’s Play: Spot the Poop, Again
- Is it possible to perceive a difference between sunrise and sunset?
- Sunray Meadow (my response to the prompt)
- How to be a free-thinker, part two
- How to be a free-thinker, part one
- Follow Wibble on WordPress.com
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Science Fiction Strategy
- My Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Search Results for: "How to make an ebook"
Some time ago, I joined Scribophile. I find it an invaluable resource for refining text content of all sorts; there’s a community of like-minded folks there who help each other to improve their writing. (Parts One and Two of this … Continue reading
Now that I have my writing and eBook cover ready (or so I think… more on that later), it’s time for the next step. (Steps one to three were covered earlier.) Step four: Install the software and learn how to … Continue reading
Now that I’ve got your attention, I’ll admit that I don’t have a clue. But I’m going to try to find out how to make an eBook, and I thought it might be useful to blog my experience. If you’re … Continue reading