- Towel Day 2021May 25, 202133 days to go.
- On Earth Day, please choose to NOT cremate yourself
- UK government: please introduce charges on carbon emissions
- Towel Day 2021 kicks off in 101010* days
- Think before you thank?
- Who wrote the song “Don’t Worry, Be Happy”?
- Creating content collaboratively
- Get my eBook for FREE, All Fools Day 2021
- A belated ‘thank you!’ to my friend Dr Bob Rich
- “Believe only half of what you see and none of what you hear”
- Petition for a UK national citizens’ assembly (PR2028)
- Follow Wibble on WordPress.com
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Strategy
- My Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Category Archives: art
There’s a famous song, written in 1988, that begins, “Here’s a little song I wrote”. I believe in giving credit where credit is due; here’s a miniquiz…. What was the name of this song’s writer? (a) Bobby McFerrin (1950–) (b) … Continue reading
Dear Bob, In March last year, I believed that nobody else was going to blow my trumpet, so I’d have to do it myself. Thank you for proving me wrong! My tardiness in responding to the email you sent me … Continue reading
There’s a serious amount of dross in the ‘Play Store’, but there are some real gems in there too. My plan is to offer some thoughts about Apps You Might Enjoy; this is the second in that series, following on … Continue reading
Just over a year ago, I finally joined the smartdumbphone crowd (I wibbled about my experience at the time, in case you’re interested). I’m proud of myself in that I haven’t succumbed to the urge to become a meanderthal — … Continue reading
Good riddance to bad rubbish.May he disappear (just as he promised he would!) And may the lessons learned never be forgotten.
One day moreThe final day of T**** as ‘president’The White House has a brand new residentIt’s been four years of endless crimesBut now he’s finally out of timeOne day more But what if he just doesn’t leave?How can I sleep … Continue reading
When I look beyond my own complacency, what do I see? Hunger and starvation. Deprivation. Racism. Bigotry and hatred. Oppression. Strife of all kinds — including war. Injustices galore. Overpopulation. Pollution of the land, the seas and the sky. Avarice … Continue reading