- Towel DayMay 25, 20238 months to go.
Join 1,494 other followers
- I found this really relaxing. Exactly what I needed right now!
- We are getting close to it being too late!
- There are far too many people on Spaceship Earth
- This page is intentionally blank
- Good news: wa’ mIn has been reunited with his family!
- It would seem that <wa’ mIn> has adopted me…
- Nature’s wonders are truly magnificent
- Who wants to be an unpaid billboard?
- The Grassroots Manifesto, by Don Lubov
- Don’t trash our future
- Follow Wibble on WordPress.com
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Science Fiction Strategy
- My Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Category Archives: Energy
Vast sums provide power to ‘buy every politician’ and delay action on climate crisis, says expert Courtesy of Guardian News & Media Ltdunder guardiansyndication Open Licence Terms The oil and gas industry has delivered $2.8bn (£2.3bn) a day in pure … Continue reading
“Man announces he will quit drinking by 2050”: A thoroughly brilliant parody of the COPout26 farce.
The author of this text (not me BTW) deserves much kudos; our Glorious World Leaders, on the other hand, badly need to stop shovelling horseshit. Continue reading
Image optimisation is a neat blogging trick that’s easy to learn and quick to implement. Here’s how to do it – and, more importantly, why you should consider it. Continue reading
With the COP26 climate summit due to kick off in Glasgow on Sunday, here’s a stark warning of what the future holds in store for us all if our global ‘leaders’ fail to come through (as I fully expect them … Continue reading
Happy§ Earth Overshoot Day! Time to celebrate: we’re now using almost three-quarters of ‘planet B’. Shame it doesn’t exist. Back in 2014, I wrote a set of edicts I would apply ‘If I ruled the world‘. One of those (#4) … Continue reading
Blatantly stolen from the Green Party 10-point climate plan: This is what real climate ambition looks like The Green Party has been proposing radical and necessary action on climate change for the past three decades. We were talking about these … Continue reading
Since 2009, 19 banks — despite having policies on advancing human rights, sustainability, and climate change — have financed US$10 billion for approximately 155 million barrels of dirty crude destined for refineries in the United States. But they aren’t only … Continue reading
We’ve never been here before. As I think the majority of us all aware, our world is facing a series of global crises, which include (but are not limited to): climate change the unremitting attack on the world’s rainforests the … Continue reading
Those lucky enough to die of old age often fall into a very peaceful state – not dissimilar to the deep relaxation sought after by meditation practitioners – from which they simply slip away. Since 1958, though, one of the … Continue reading