- Towel DayMay 25, 20238 months to go.
Join 1,494 other followers
- I found this really relaxing. Exactly what I needed right now!
- We are getting close to it being too late!
- There are far too many people on Spaceship Earth
- This page is intentionally blank
- Good news: wa’ mIn has been reunited with his family!
- It would seem that <wa’ mIn> has adopted me…
- Nature’s wonders are truly magnificent
- Who wants to be an unpaid billboard?
- The Grassroots Manifesto, by Don Lubov
- Don’t trash our future
- Follow Wibble on WordPress.com
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Science Fiction Strategy
- My Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Category Archives: Drama
Jill Dennison posted something yesterday on her blog Filosofa’s Word that suddenly made me sit up and pay attention. Her post begins with a simple statement of fact: Seven jurors were selected this week for the trial of Derek Chauvin, … Continue reading
[Addendum 27Feb2021: The Juice Media’s latest video adds further context. It looks more and more like my first knee-jerk response to the news was ill-informed. That still doesn’t affect my decision to leave faecesbook; two evils don’t make a good.] … Continue reading
One day moreThe final day of T**** as ‘president’The White House has a brand new residentIt’s been four years of endless crimesBut now he’s finally out of timeOne day more But what if he just doesn’t leave?How can I sleep … Continue reading
Today, 08Dec2020, marks the ‘Deadline of Resolving Election Disputes’ in US Federal law. All state recounts and court contests over the US presidential election results must be completed by today. Last Friday, 04Dec2020, Politico reported that The T**** campaign struck … Continue reading
“Two weeks” has been one of the themes of T****’s term in office. Taxes, wiretapping, infrastructure, the Paris Accords, ISIS, the new healthcare plan, minimum wage plan, COVID-19 vaccines… and ‘proof of widespread election fraud’; all of these things have … Continue reading
BREAKING NEWS: The US General Services Administration (GSA) has informed President Elect Joe Biden that the administration is ready to begin the formal transition process, according to a letter from administrator Emily Murphy. A message from the Twitter account of … Continue reading
Now, I hope you’ll agree that that is a wonderful clip. If you disagree, then you should simply click elsewhere now, because you won’t want to listen to what I have to say. Which is: the game is still not … Continue reading
Since 2009, 19 banks — despite having policies on advancing human rights, sustainability, and climate change — have financed US$10 billion for approximately 155 million barrels of dirty crude destined for refineries in the United States. But they aren’t only … Continue reading