- Towel Day 2021May 25, 20219 days to go.
- Defeating the list block walloftext problem using CSS
- Should we use the dictionary?
- Adventures with a dumbphone: Chasing forest sarks
- Choose your battles wisely (especially when transcribing)
- Science friction for Star Wars Day!
- What really happens to your plastic recycling?
- How not to use technology to help with (machine) transcription
- Green Party 10-point climate plan
- Everything has its place
- On Earth Day, please choose to NOT cremate yourself
- Follow Wibble on WordPress.com
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Strategy
- My Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Category Archives: Fantasy
* There are 10 kinds of people: those who grok binary, and those who don’t.§ As of now, the number of days remaining until Towel Day 2021 is also The Answer to The Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe, and … Continue reading
It’s no joke! On 01Apr2021§ my eBook is available totally FREE! Just click on this link right here to get it. If you don’t have a Kindle,don’t worry, you can usethe Kindle apporKindle for PC Enjoy! If you feel that … Continue reading
Dear Bob, In March last year, I believed that nobody else was going to blow my trumpet, so I’d have to do it myself. Thank you for proving me wrong! My tardiness in responding to the email you sent me … Continue reading
Grab your towel, froods! Although it has nothing at all to do with The Hitchhiker’s Guide… On 15Feb2021* my eBook is available totally FREE! Just click on this link right here to get it. If you don’t have a Kindle,don’t … Continue reading
“We’re going to need more men on this!” “Sir! Yes, sir!” The one that had spoken peeled away from the column and headed back to base, double time. The rest of them continued to reconnoitre. That boy will go far, … Continue reading
Grab your towel, froods! Although it has nothing at all to do with The Hitchhiker’s Guide… On 25May2020* my eBook is available totally FREE! Just click on this link right here to get it. If you don’t have a Kindle, … Continue reading
The old man in the shop in Turkey assured me that this camera was the best that money could buy. “It literally transports you back to where you were when the picture was taken,” he said to me, as I … Continue reading
It was only the fourth time we’d tried using the interdimensional portal. The other three times had revealed views of barren landscapes. This one was completely different. We’d hit the jackpot this time; the visiscreen displayed what was clearly a … Continue reading