- Towel Day 2021May 25, 202187 days to go.
- Adventures with a dumbphone: Morse Mania
- How to time travel using WordPress
- How to quote someone else’s words in a WordPress comment
- Scribble: Rant – No Variations on the Theme, revisited
- Scribble: Rant – No Variations on the Theme, redirector
- Goodbye, facebook — and, good riddance
- Bank of England: stop funding the climate crisis!
- Our Today is Forever, revisited
- What makes the number 61 special?
- Get my eBook for FREE today!
- Follow Wibble on WordPress.com
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Strategy
- My Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Category Archives: Fantasy
Grab your towel, froods! Although it has nothing at all to do with The Hitchhiker’s Guide… On 15Feb2021* my eBook is available totally FREE! Just click on this link right here to get it. If you don’t have a Kindle,don’t … Continue reading
“We’re going to need more men on this!” “Sir! Yes, sir!” The one that had spoken peeled away from the column and headed back to base, double time. The rest of them continued to reconnoitre. That boy will go far, … Continue reading
Grab your towel, froods! Although it has nothing at all to do with The Hitchhiker’s Guide… On 25May2020* my eBook is available totally FREE! Just click on this link right here to get it. If you don’t have a Kindle, … Continue reading
The old man in the shop in Turkey assured me that this camera was the best that money could buy. “It literally transports you back to where you were when the picture was taken,” he said to me, as I … Continue reading
It was only the fourth time we’d tried using the interdimensional portal. The other three times had revealed views of barren landscapes. This one was completely different. We’d hit the jackpot this time; the visiscreen displayed what was clearly a … Continue reading
There was something very odd about the light. The dual shadows should have clued me in: one stretched out in front of me — and one behind. I looked up into the mists that surrounded me, to see that there … Continue reading
The huge, bizarre creature atop the podium glared at me with its single eye. The several protuberances emanating from its body coiled and twirled ceaselessly. The smell, strongly reminiscent of rotten meat and — of all things — lemons, was … Continue reading
They had come at night, that one time. It was a still night; not a breath of wind, yet there had been a zephyr-like sound, a series of popping noises, and then they were simply there. Naturally, I’d been a … Continue reading