- Towel Day 2021May 25, 202187 days to go.
- Adventures with a dumbphone: Morse Mania
- How to time travel using WordPress
- How to quote someone else’s words in a WordPress comment
- Scribble: Rant – No Variations on the Theme, revisited
- Scribble: Rant – No Variations on the Theme, redirector
- Goodbye, facebook — and, good riddance
- Bank of England: stop funding the climate crisis!
- Our Today is Forever, revisited
- What makes the number 61 special?
- Get my eBook for FREE today!
- Follow Wibble on WordPress.com
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Strategy
- My Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Tag Archives: The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
With thanks to my friend Rusty, who clued me in on this wonderful observation, and gave me permission to steal his ideas from here. None of this is my own work: Rusty deserves all the credit. ~~~~~ There are numerous … Continue reading
This is a wonderful piece of animation by Nick Page, set to the audio from the original radio show of the Secondary Phase of The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. Only: there’s a problem, here. Marvin clearly says that he’s … Continue reading
Imagine my surprise when, after years of a few dozen hits per day at best, on one day I see a spike in Wibble’s stats that looks like this: Clearly, I’d tapped into a popular meme. I knew that The … Continue reading
Happy Earth Day, folks! Today is special, as it marks the fiftieth anniversary of Earth Day. To celebrate this event, I want to point you to a couple of thingies… Recently, Kavita Ramial introduced me to a deep dive (10 … Continue reading