- Towel DayMay 25, 202310 months to go.
- The Absurd Search For Dark Matter
- Forward or Backward?
- Mitakuye Oyasin – all are related
- Ricky Gervais presents an insightful view of atheism
- Who is winning the war in Ukraine?
- How to use Styles in Microsoft Word (and why you should)
- Illustrating exponential growth using movement towards a target
- Misplaced Priorities
- How brexit is turning the UK into a haven…for human rights abuse
- Holy Zarquon’s singing fish!
- Follow Wibble on WordPress.com
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Science Fiction Strategy
- My Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Tag Archives: present
Bah! Humbug! Boxing Day is the traditional day for exchanging gifts, and so… On 26Dec2021§ my eBook is available totally FREE! Just click on this link right here to get it. If you don’t have a Kindle,don’t worry, you can … Continue reading
There are several episodes in my life about which I sometimes stop and think, and wonder how things might have turned out had I chosen a different path. In each case, the decision I made at the time was determined … Continue reading
The Past: Essential, Evanescent, Enlightening; A futile dwelling place. The Future: Potent, Possible, Potential; An eventual resting place. The Present: Fact, Focus, Forceful; A place of power. The past has gone; The future beckons; Nothing exists but now.