When logic dictates to seethe with anger and hate the world has gone mad. When those around seem to conspire and aim to set the world aflame; and power acts to play a game to reach at its own heart's desire though it would cast all in the fire: Then, my friends, move, before we burn; this vile evil we should all spurn. Refuse the rude call to ignite, rise up as one -- for freedom fight, and on the foul one tables turn.
- Towel DayMay 25, 20235 months to go.
Join 1,502 other followers
- How to save the world, from George Monbiot
- Is it only a dream that there’ll be no more turning away
- Is it time to redefine ‘normality’?
- Yearning Eerily
- Can you teach an old dog new tricks?
- Let’s Play: Spot the Poop, Again
- Is it possible to perceive a difference between sunrise and sunset?
- Sunray Meadow (my response to the prompt)
- How to be a free-thinker, part two
- How to be a free-thinker, part one
- Follow Wibble on WordPress.com
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Science Fiction Strategy
- My Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License