- Towel DayMay 25, 20225 months to go.
- What happened at COP26? And what next?
- George’s call to action, NOW
- Man announces he will quit drinking by 2050
- The green way to blog longevity via image optimisation
- No more “blah, blah, blah” – we need ACTION, NOW
- The Magnitude of the Challenge
- How to celebrate being 42 every fourth year
- The secret to success
- Carl Sagan’s Pale Blue Dot
- I am not pendantry (I am me)
- Follow Wibble on WordPress.com
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Strategy
- My Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Tag Archives: Haiku
COP26 summarised in a haiku:
In Pandora’s Box
Hope’s frosty note lay unread:
“Down pub getting drunk.” Continue reading
When I look beyond my own complacency, what do I see? Hunger and starvation. Deprivation. Racism. Bigotry and hatred. Oppression. Strife of all kinds — including war. Injustices galore. Overpopulation. Pollution of the land, the seas and the sky. Avarice … Continue reading
When logic dictates to seethe with anger and hate the world has gone mad. When those around seem to conspire and aim to set the world aflame; and power acts to play a game to reach at its own heart’s … Continue reading
The future is bright As long as we do what’s right Don’t give up the fight I’m dedicating this haiku to Earth Day 2020 (22 April), the 50th anniversary of Earth Day! The theme for Earth Day 2020 is climate … Continue reading
Gaia, swirling heaven. Mankind blossoms, then explodes; the end: just deserts?