- Towel Day 2021May 25, 20219 days to go.
- Defeating the list block walloftext problem using CSS
- Should we use the dictionary?
- Adventures with a dumbphone: Chasing forest sarks
- Choose your battles wisely (especially when transcribing)
- Science friction for Star Wars Day!
- What really happens to your plastic recycling?
- How not to use technology to help with (machine) transcription
- Green Party 10-point climate plan
- Everything has its place
- On Earth Day, please choose to NOT cremate yourself
- Follow Wibble on WordPress.com
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Strategy
- My Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Tag Archives: Decima
Strong at heart; these powerful steeds thunder through, fully unrestrained revelling in freedom ingrained. This natural, majestic breed arising from an ancient seed was born to run, and run it shall through brush, and plain, and chapparal. When they are … Continue reading
There’s no room to be complacent; we must not resort to pretext, it’s all up to us what comes next. Though our plans may still be nascent and our aims may be adjacent to those already in progress: constantly targets … Continue reading
When logic dictates to seethe with anger and hate the world has gone mad. When those around seem to conspire and aim to set the world aflame; and power acts to play a game to reach at its own heart’s … Continue reading
The sea was calm, it urged me on Towards a future, bright and clear I tarried not, I had no fear My dearest wish, travel beyond; The universe it did respond It called to me across the sea Instilled a … Continue reading
Here’s something I would like to share without being extra formal because it’s perfectly normal, it’s true for us all anywhere; I am quite sure you are aware whether or not it’s slow or fast there’s one thing that can … Continue reading
“It’s not true!” — Were it merely said. It’s puzzling! I would have thought by someone it must have been taught to recognise a loaf of bread. Not a thing to which it was bred; that resembles not a wheatsheaf. … Continue reading
The rugged watchers on the shore Rest and wait; gazing out to sea For aeons, standing patiently Old protectors in days of yore Realm defenders, fealty sworn. The danger is long gone: long past Yet still they stand, and at … Continue reading