- Towel Day 2021May 25, 202187 days to go.
- Adventures with a dumbphone: Morse Mania
- How to time travel using WordPress
- How to quote someone else’s words in a WordPress comment
- Scribble: Rant – No Variations on the Theme, revisited
- Scribble: Rant – No Variations on the Theme, redirector
- Goodbye, facebook — and, good riddance
- Bank of England: stop funding the climate crisis!
- Our Today is Forever, revisited
- What makes the number 61 special?
- Get my eBook for FREE today!
- Follow Wibble on WordPress.com
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Strategy
- My Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Tag Archives: #writephoto
The rugged watchers on the shore Rest and wait; gazing out to sea For aeons, standing patiently Old protectors in days of yore Realm defenders, fealty sworn. The danger is long gone: long past Yet still they stand, and at … Continue reading
There was something very odd about the light. The dual shadows should have clued me in: one stretched out in front of me — and one behind. I looked up into the mists that surrounded me, to see that there … Continue reading
It’s been so long. Here I sit, glumly agonising. The path ahead: too narrow. Behind me there is nothing. It’s been so long now…. I’ve forgotten why I came. So long. Word/photo prompt courtesy of Sue Vincent’s Daily Echo.