- Towel DayMay 25, 20239 months to go.
Join 1,473 other followers
- Who wants to be an unpaid billboard?
- The Grassroots Manifesto, by Don Lubov
- Don’t trash our future
- A unique opportunity (time-limited offer!)
- Revealed: oil sector’s ‘staggering’ $3bn-a-day profits for last 50 years
- We need to treat climate change as the emergency it is
- Republican Voices of Experience Speak Loudly
- The 4 r-s of sustainable usage
- The Absurd Search For Dark Matter
- Forward or Backward?
- Follow Wibble on WordPress.com
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Science Fiction Strategy
- My Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Tag Archives: waste
A guest post by Bob Richoriginally posted on Bobbing Around 1. Refuse Do I need this thing? Can I continue with what I have? If it’s not satisfactory, can I live a good life and simply accept the imperfection, or … Continue reading
Originally posted on Bobbing Around:
In 2003, the Japanese town, Kamikatsu, resolved to go waste-free by 2020. They did incredibly well, but couldn’t manage it. Why? The packaging industry makes it impossible. Please read this incisive short essay by Olivia…