- Towel DayMay 25, 20235 months to go.
Join 1,502 other followers
- How to save the world, from George Monbiot
- Is it only a dream that there’ll be no more turning away
- Is it time to redefine ‘normality’?
- Yearning Eerily
- Can you teach an old dog new tricks?
- Let’s Play: Spot the Poop, Again
- Is it possible to perceive a difference between sunrise and sunset?
- Sunray Meadow (my response to the prompt)
- How to be a free-thinker, part two
- How to be a free-thinker, part one
- Follow Wibble on WordPress.com
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Science Fiction Strategy
- My Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Tag Archives: trash
It’s not just the big things; the little things matter, too. The UK is suffering from a litter epidemic. 226 million cigarette butts are discarded in England every year. £1 billion – the estimated cost of picking up litter in … Continue reading
I collected two more bags of trashOn my walk today.Stuff folk, unthinking, careless,Chose to throw away‡Into hedgerows on the public pathOblivious of the aftermath. ‡’Away’ is, to me, a foreign landIt’s not a place I’d like to liveIt’s dirty, smelly, … Continue reading