- The trouble with plastic waste
- How to ensure that your blog lives forever
- Human Population Through Time
- Unwinding the Human Predicament
- Bacteria in Bottles – an example of Exponential Growth
- “If you Ignore the recent Warming, There’s Been No warming”: Deniers Go Full Arm-Wave on Hansen’s 1988 Predictions
- Join the Amazon Boycott!
- Bite size climate science: the persuaders
- Turbo-boost your site by optimising images
- Please sign this petition!
- ... wait, what? balance Biodiversity Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet consciousness Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs Ludditis memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Science Strategy
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Star Wars
I’ve just discovered that I’ve been nominated for the ‘three day quote challenge’ by rayoflight144. Very kind of you, ray, thank you. I’m not entirely certain of the rules of this ‘challenge’. I think I have to come up with … Continue reading
Electronic Arts (EA), one of the biggest video game companies in the world, is the target of a boycott orchestrated by hateful anti-gay groups. Thousands of anti-gay letters are flooding EA’s headquarters, threatening to push the company and its staff … Continue reading