- Towel DayMay 25th, 202111 months to go.
~ Please buy my book! :) ~
- The Lorax, by Dr Seuss
- Sanity’s edge
- The centrepiece
- The Multiphasic Phlyarological University
- Towel Day 2020: The aftermath
- Protected: A Hitchhiker’s Guide Trivia Quiz Answers (see previous posts for the password!)
- Happy Towel Day, hoopy froods!
- Get my eBook for FREE, Towel Day 2020
- How far did Marvin fall?
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Strategy
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: sanity
“When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? Perhaps to be too practical is madness. To surrender dreams — this may be madness. Too much sanity may be madness — and maddest of all: to see life as … Continue reading