- Towel Day 2021May 25, 20214 months to go.
~ Please buy my book! :) ~
- Everything in Sync
- The President Just Called To Steal The Election
- All I Want For Christmas…
- How to circumvent the flaw in Google Authenticator
- What’s the true motive behind the president’s web of lies?
- Two weeks left until sanity returns
- The Concession Speech We All Deserve
- I’m really sorry, but this is simply too good NOT to share
- We love the Earth
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Strategy
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Rich bastard
Originally posted on The Most Revolutionary Act:
A report by Public Citizen found that “Amazon is engaged in price gouging on products it sells directly” through its Amazon Essentials line, with products like facemasks and corn starch seeing elevenfold increases…