- Towel Day 2021May 25, 202133 days to go.
- On Earth Day, please choose to NOT cremate yourself
- UK government: please introduce charges on carbon emissions
- Towel Day 2021 kicks off in 101010* days
- Think before you thank?
- Who wrote the song “Don’t Worry, Be Happy”?
- Creating content collaboratively
- Get my eBook for FREE, All Fools Day 2021
- A belated ‘thank you!’ to my friend Dr Bob Rich
- “Believe only half of what you see and none of what you hear”
- Petition for a UK national citizens’ assembly (PR2028)
- Follow Wibble on WordPress.com
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Strategy
- My Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Tag Archives: privacy
The Dumbest Blog Ever§ recently highlighted that ‘together, Apple and Google phones account for 99% of the smartphone market in the US‘. I avoided the dumbphone trap myself for years, relying on a ‘burner’ phone that did only what it … Continue reading
Update 20Jan2021: The SumOfUs petition I mentioned below currently has 93,661 signatures*. Whether it’s down to that or the general backlash, WhatsApp announced it will delay the rollout of the policy revision from 08Feb to 15May2021. (Big deal: all delaying … Continue reading
If you’re like me, you probably have a need to share content with others on occasion. Email is not always an option, especially with very large files (and it’s not polite to oblige the recipient to download a lot of … Continue reading
We the people are walking blindfold into a future in which unaccountable anyones can access our private thoughts. Continue reading
[update 09Feb2014] Kudos to howsecureismypassword.net — I’ve just revisited their site, to discover that their home page now bears the disclaimer (and useful advice): This site could be stealing your password… it’s not, but it easily could be. Be careful … Continue reading