- Towel Day 2021May 25, 202187 days to go.
- Adventures with a dumbphone: Morse Mania
- How to time travel using WordPress
- How to quote someone else’s words in a WordPress comment
- Scribble: Rant – No Variations on the Theme, revisited
- Scribble: Rant – No Variations on the Theme, redirector
- Goodbye, facebook — and, good riddance
- Bank of England: stop funding the climate crisis!
- Our Today is Forever, revisited
- What makes the number 61 special?
- Get my eBook for FREE today!
- Follow Wibble on WordPress.com
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Strategy
- My Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Tag Archives: positive money
tl;dr: Here are the links to the petitions by Positive Money, 350.org and SumOfUs; please pick just one and add your name before 24Feb2021. These three organisations are running the same petition; current signature counts as I write this are … Continue reading
What happens after the coronavirus threat has passed? The government has decided — on our behalf, in theory — to implement a measure that threatens to plunge us back into a period of ‘austerity’ to recoup the losses we’ve incurred … Continue reading
The guys from Positive Money went to ask young people a few questions about money. The first questions they asked were no-brainers. “Duh, everyone knows that.” But then they asked: Do you know where money comes from? Our money system … Continue reading
Who controls the money supply? This is a fascinating subject. Incredibly, while people believe that they understand how money works, the vast majority don’t appreciate the reality. The documentary ‘97% Owned‘ (below) highlights the fact that if we continue as … Continue reading