- Towel DayMay 25, 20225 months to go.
- What happened at COP26? And what next?
- George’s call to action, NOW
- Man announces he will quit drinking by 2050
- The green way to blog longevity via image optimisation
- No more “blah, blah, blah” – we need ACTION, NOW
- The Magnitude of the Challenge
- How to celebrate being 42 every fourth year
- The secret to success
- Carl Sagan’s Pale Blue Dot
- I am not pendantry (I am me)
- Follow Wibble on WordPress.com
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Strategy
- My Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Tag Archives: Pandora’s Box
COP26 summarised in a haiku:
In Pandora’s Box
Hope’s frosty note lay unread:
“Down pub getting drunk.” Continue reading
via Beyond Hope A long article. But well worth reading. I couldn’t find a ‘reblog’ button — just follow the link above.
A tale of the withholding of truth; implementation of untested designs; toothless ‘overseers’ and safety compromised in favour of political and business expediency. Pandora’s Box: A is for Atom The film linked to the article above is an hour long, but it’s … Continue reading