- Majestic sunrise
- ‘Social’ media doesn’t recognise death
- Have I been pwned?
- I should have known better…
- Here’s a question that really matters…
- Not with a whimper, but with a bang
- Support the Dark Snow 2016 Field Campaign
- Bill Maher on new rules for old fools
- How to make your own Dvorak keyboard from a QWERTY one
- JourneyQuest 3: Return of the Lactomancer
- ... wait, what? Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet consciousness Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy Food GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs Ludditis memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Science Strategy Tributes
Tag Archives: Monty Python
Monty Python’s Life of Brian scene 9: Brian Learns to Conjugate. I love the way Brian narrowly avoids heading off to an earlier crucifixion than the plot calls for because he initially gives what turns out to be the right … Continue reading
Just remember that you’re standing on a planet that’s evolving and revolving at 900 miles an hour; That’s orbiting at 19 miles a second, so it’s reckoned, A sun that is the source of all our power. The sun, and … Continue reading
Consider the lily, in the field. Consider the birds. Have they got jobs? The point is: they do alright, don’t they? and you’re much more important than they are.* So, what are you worrying about? * I’m not.