- Towel Day 2021May 25, 202135 days to go.
- UK government: please introduce charges on carbon emissions
- Towel Day 2021 kicks off in 101010* days
- Think before you thank?
- Who wrote the song “Don’t Worry, Be Happy”?
- Creating content collaboratively
- Get my eBook for FREE, All Fools Day 2021
- A belated ‘thank you!’ to my friend Dr Bob Rich
- “Believe only half of what you see and none of what you hear”
- Petition for a UK national citizens’ assembly (PR2028)
- Even the pessimists got it wrong, revisited
- Follow Wibble on WordPress.com
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Strategy
- My Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Tag Archives: money
What happens after the coronavirus threat has passed? The government has decided — on our behalf, in theory — to implement a measure that threatens to plunge us back into a period of ‘austerity’ to recoup the losses we’ve incurred … Continue reading
The guys from Positive Money went to ask young people a few questions about money. The first questions they asked were no-brainers. “Duh, everyone knows that.” But then they asked: Do you know where money comes from? Our money system … Continue reading
Originally posted on MODERN TIMES IN MUDSHIRES:
Money creation should only be used in the public interest ? The same banks that caused the financial crisis currently have the power to create 97% of the UK’s money. They’ve used this…
Who controls the money supply? This is a fascinating subject. Incredibly, while people believe that they understand how money works, the vast majority don’t appreciate the reality. The documentary ‘97% Owned‘ (below) highlights the fact that if we continue as … Continue reading