- Towel Day 2021May 25, 20219 days to go.
- Defeating the list block walloftext problem using CSS
- Should we use the dictionary?
- Adventures with a dumbphone: Chasing forest sarks
- Choose your battles wisely (especially when transcribing)
- Science friction for Star Wars Day!
- What really happens to your plastic recycling?
- How not to use technology to help with (machine) transcription
- Green Party 10-point climate plan
- Everything has its place
- On Earth Day, please choose to NOT cremate yourself
- Follow Wibble on WordPress.com
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Strategy
- My Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Tag Archives: Marcus Brigstocke
I have to admit, I did swear a bit myself this week. I was reading the Daily Express newspaper — I say ‘newspaper’, that’s overstating it a bit, unless Princess Diana’s mysteriously easy to explain death is still news; however, … Continue reading
Hello! I’d like to start this week with a request, and this one goes out to the followers of the three Abrahamic religions: to the Muslims, Christians and Jews. It’s just a little thing really, but do you think that … Continue reading