- Towel DayMay 25, 20239 months to go.
Join 1,473 other followers
- Who wants to be an unpaid billboard?
- The Grassroots Manifesto, by Don Lubov
- Don’t trash our future
- A unique opportunity (time-limited offer!)
- Revealed: oil sector’s ‘staggering’ $3bn-a-day profits for last 50 years
- We need to treat climate change as the emergency it is
- Republican Voices of Experience Speak Loudly
- The 4 r-s of sustainable usage
- The Absurd Search For Dark Matter
- Forward or Backward?
- Follow Wibble on WordPress.com
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Science Fiction Strategy
- My Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Tag Archives: litter-louts
It’s not just the big things; the little things matter, too. The UK is suffering from a litter epidemic. 226 million cigarette butts are discarded in England every year. £1 billion – the estimated cost of picking up litter in … Continue reading
I collected two more bags of trashOn my walk today.Stuff folk, unthinking, careless,Chose to throw away‡Into hedgerows on the public pathOblivious of the aftermath. ‡’Away’ is, to me, a foreign landIt’s not a place I’d like to liveIt’s dirty, smelly, … Continue reading