- Towel Day 2021May 25, 20214 months to go.
~ Please buy my book! :) ~
- Everything in Sync
- The President Just Called To Steal The Election
- All I Want For Christmas…
- How to circumvent the flaw in Google Authenticator
- What’s the true motive behind the president’s web of lies?
- Two weeks left until sanity returns
- The Concession Speech We All Deserve
- I’m really sorry, but this is simply too good NOT to share
- We love the Earth
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Strategy
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Life of Brian
Pages Unbound asked the question recently ‘How can Barnes & Noble save themselves?‘ and offers a variety of solutions to the problem. Of course the issue isn’t one faced just by Barnes & Noble, it applies to all vendors of … Continue reading
Monty Python’s Life of Brian scene 9: Brian Learns to Conjugate. I love the way Brian narrowly avoids heading off to an earlier crucifixion than the plot calls for because he initially gives what turns out to be the right … Continue reading
Consider the lily, in the field. Consider the birds. Have they got jobs? The point is: they do alright, don’t they? and you’re much more important than they are.* So, what are you worrying about? * I’m not.