- Towel DayMay 25, 20239 months to go.
Join 1,473 other followers
- Who wants to be an unpaid billboard?
- The Grassroots Manifesto, by Don Lubov
- Don’t trash our future
- A unique opportunity (time-limited offer!)
- Revealed: oil sector’s ‘staggering’ $3bn-a-day profits for last 50 years
- We need to treat climate change as the emergency it is
- Republican Voices of Experience Speak Loudly
- The 4 r-s of sustainable usage
- The Absurd Search For Dark Matter
- Forward or Backward?
- Follow Wibble on WordPress.com
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Science Fiction Strategy
- My Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Tag Archives: Les Misérables
One day moreThe final day of T**** as ‘president’The White House has a brand new residentIt’s been four years of endless crimesBut now he’s finally out of timeOne day more But what if he just doesn’t leave?How can I sleep … Continue reading
Only those who don’t grok large numbers are surprised by coincidences. Nevertheless, I watched Les Misérables (the 1995 10th anniversary edition at the Royal Albert Hall) the other night, and, soon afterwards, I was, um, surprised, to discover that there’s … Continue reading