- Majestic sunrise
- ‘Social’ media doesn’t recognise death
- Have I been pwned?
- I should have known better…
- Here’s a question that really matters…
- Not with a whimper, but with a bang
- Support the Dark Snow 2016 Field Campaign
- Bill Maher on new rules for old fools
- How to make your own Dvorak keyboard from a QWERTY one
- JourneyQuest 3: Return of the Lactomancer
- ... wait, what? Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet consciousness Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy Food GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs Ludditis memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Science Strategy Tributes
Tag Archives: journeyquest
Yes, it makes no sense. If everything we know and love will come crashing down around us, what’s the point? Nevertheless, it has to be… 3,252 backers $254,717 pledged of $420,000 goal 3 days to go JourneyQuest 3: go back … Continue reading
Shooting on JourneyQuest Season Two is scheduled to begin next month. It’s good to have something to look forward to 🙂 ONWARD!
Things are definitely looking up for JourneyQuest. The JourneyQuest Kickstarter campaign has generated the $100,000 necessary to guarantee a feature-length season two — and with another six more days to go, there’s still a chance that they’ll be able to … Continue reading
For your enjoyment, here is a YouTube playlist of the complete JourneyQuest Season One. (For obvious reasons, I’ll assume you’ve gone away, watched the whole thing — at least once — and have returned.) Now then, please, pay attention: JourneyQuest … Continue reading