- Towel DayMay 25, 20225 months to go.
- What happened at COP26? And what next?
- George’s call to action, NOW
- Man announces he will quit drinking by 2050
- The green way to blog longevity via image optimisation
- No more “blah, blah, blah” – we need ACTION, NOW
- The Magnitude of the Challenge
- How to celebrate being 42 every fourth year
- The secret to success
- Carl Sagan’s Pale Blue Dot
- I am not pendantry (I am me)
- Follow Wibble on WordPress.com
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Strategy
- My Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Tag Archives: humanity
I posted a poem yesterday: The shape of humanity. (It’s the first time I’ve ever tried a ‘butterfly cinquain’.) I don’t know what you take away from that poem — if anything — but I wanted to try to explain … Continue reading
picture humanity spreading; branching through time covering the whole planet’s face briefly flickering to the Moon and space shrivelling termini yet the Earth ‘worm’ endures
via Beyond Hope A long article. But well worth reading. I couldn’t find a ‘reblog’ button — just follow the link above.
It took 200,000 years for our human population to reach 1 billion — and only 200 years to reach 7 billion.
Dear Jen, You’re the only artist/ sculptor type person I know: perhaps you could let me know what you think of an idea that has been pootling about in my head for some time now… an idea that has a … Continue reading