- Towel DayMay 25, 2022341 days to go.
- Planned obsolescence: conspiracy fact, not conspiracy theory
- Is “better late than never” always true?
- One has to acknowledge that a box exists before being able to think outside it
- Vsauce on ‘The Future of Reasoning’
- Protected: Towel Day 2021 Quiz Answers (see clues in the 2020 quiz for the password)
- Happy Towel Day 2021!
- Get my eBook for FREE, Towel Day 2021
- A thorny issue: transcripts and intellectual property
- Happy World Bee Day!!! 🐝
- The clock is ticking
- Follow Wibble on WordPress.com
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Strategy
- My Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Tag Archives: Guy McPherson
A timely follow-on from my recent wibble ‘Focus‘… This video* represents ‘The Known Universe‘: and yet most members of our seven billion strong species are blissfully unaware of its true extent. “Space,” it says, “is big. REALLY big. You just … Continue reading