- Towel DayMay 25, 20239 months to go.
Join 1,473 other followers
- Who wants to be an unpaid billboard?
- The Grassroots Manifesto, by Don Lubov
- Don’t trash our future
- A unique opportunity (time-limited offer!)
- Revealed: oil sector’s ‘staggering’ $3bn-a-day profits for last 50 years
- We need to treat climate change as the emergency it is
- Republican Voices of Experience Speak Loudly
- The 4 r-s of sustainable usage
- The Absurd Search For Dark Matter
- Forward or Backward?
- Follow Wibble on WordPress.com
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Science Fiction Strategy
- My Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Tag Archives: gravity
Derek Muller: I am at a gold mine a couple of hours outside of Melbourne because one kilometre underground they are putting in a detector to look for Dark Matter. Let’s go. It’s going to take 30 minutes to go … Continue reading
No batteries. No burning. No ongoing costs. Just light. GravityLight: lighting for developing countries, by deciwatt. Contributions welcome! (Note: the closing date of the funding appeal is Tuesday 15 January 2013). Check out Learning from Dogs for a more comprehensive … Continue reading