- Towel Day 2021May 25, 202135 days to go.
- UK government: please introduce charges on carbon emissions
- Towel Day 2021 kicks off in 101010* days
- Think before you thank?
- Who wrote the song “Don’t Worry, Be Happy”?
- Creating content collaboratively
- Get my eBook for FREE, All Fools Day 2021
- A belated ‘thank you!’ to my friend Dr Bob Rich
- “Believe only half of what you see and none of what you hear”
- Petition for a UK national citizens’ assembly (PR2028)
- Even the pessimists got it wrong, revisited
- Follow Wibble on WordPress.com
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Strategy
- My Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Tag Archives: #FOWC
“It’s not true!” — Were it merely said. It’s puzzling! I would have thought by someone it must have been taught to recognise a loaf of bread. Not a thing to which it was bred; that resembles not a wheatsheaf. … Continue reading
The old man in the shop in Turkey assured me that this camera was the best that money could buy. “It literally transports you back to where you were when the picture was taken,” he said to me, as I … Continue reading
Well, this is a blow. I’ve been using this same WordPress editing interface for the past decade, and it works fine. I’ve just found out that it’s apparently being withdrawn, and we’re all being forced to move to the new … Continue reading