- Towel DayMay 25, 20227 months to go.
- How to celebrate being 42 every fourth year
- The secret to success
- Carl Sagan’s Pale Blue Dot
- I am not pendantry (I am me)
- The implausible green star hunter
- Confirmation that two-thirds of headline analyzers spout utter nonsense
- Some words, in memory of my father
- A unique opportunity (time-limited offer!)
- Pursue excellence – but accept that you’re only human
- Yes, it IS possible to embed hyperlinks in titles! (but there are caveats)
- Follow Wibble on WordPress.com
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Strategy
- My Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Tag Archives: expose
Hat tip to Quakerattled (I recommend reading ‘Bill McKibben and 565 gigatons‘, from where I snitched the above video link).
Annie Leonard waves her hands around far too much for my liking. But what I do like in her latest presentation is that she’s not just mirroring my own chief grievance (ie: our society is seriously broken and needs fixing) … Continue reading
“We are the 99%” Either you obstruct, in the only form left to us, which is civil disobedience, the plundering by the criminal class on Wall Street and accelerated destruction of the ecosystem that sustains the human species, or become … Continue reading
I think George’s message is simple: time to wake up.
BEGIN transcript of the words of Marcus Brigstocke from the above (these aren’t my words — I wish they were!): Apparently, global warming is a liberal conspiracy. Erm, you know, because of all the stuff that we have to gain … Continue reading
Following on from Dr Bartlett’s seminal documentary, here’s another video report that should be mandatory viewing. Hell, this should be being shown on every TV channel every hour on the hour, so that even terminal couch potatoes get the message. … Continue reading
A tale of the withholding of truth; implementation of untested designs; toothless ‘overseers’ and safety compromised in favour of political and business expediency. Pandora’s Box: A is for Atom The film linked to the article above is an hour long, but it’s … Continue reading