- Towel DayMay 25, 2022341 days to go.
- Planned obsolescence: conspiracy fact, not conspiracy theory
- Is “better late than never” always true?
- One has to acknowledge that a box exists before being able to think outside it
- Vsauce on ‘The Future of Reasoning’
- Protected: Towel Day 2021 Quiz Answers (see clues in the 2020 quiz for the password)
- Happy Towel Day 2021!
- Get my eBook for FREE, Towel Day 2021
- A thorny issue: transcripts and intellectual property
- Happy World Bee Day!!! 🐝
- The clock is ticking
- Follow Wibble on WordPress.com
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Strategy
- My Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Tag Archives: Earth Day
Happy Earth Day, folks! Today is special, as it marks the fiftieth anniversary of Earth Day. To celebrate this event, I want to point you to a couple of thingies… Recently, Kavita Ramial introduced me to a deep dive (10 … Continue reading
March, 2016: This video may be four years old, but it still shows promise…. (25 mins) November, 2018: Trump is on the scene now — but can he stop a steamroller? (6 mins) April 2020: Coronavirus and climate change (51 … Continue reading
Originally posted on Transition Times:
15. Question for Earth Day: Will humans seize the potential of this corona-induced “time-out” to move towards “conscious evolution”? For some time I’ve been writing with grief and shame about the way humans, particularly my…
Every Earth Day I force myself to look at it. It sits in its place on the wall, oblivious to the new reality. A mute reminder of that time, long ago now; an epoch some consider to be the pinnacle … Continue reading