- Towel DayMay 25, 2022341 days to go.
- Planned obsolescence: conspiracy fact, not conspiracy theory
- Is “better late than never” always true?
- One has to acknowledge that a box exists before being able to think outside it
- Vsauce on ‘The Future of Reasoning’
- Protected: Towel Day 2021 Quiz Answers (see clues in the 2020 quiz for the password)
- Happy Towel Day 2021!
- Get my eBook for FREE, Towel Day 2021
- A thorny issue: transcripts and intellectual property
- Happy World Bee Day!!! 🐝
- The clock is ticking
- Follow Wibble on WordPress.com
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Strategy
- My Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Tag Archives: dream
At times of loss, then it does seem As though all flat is my being Eyes open, yet nothing seeing; Alone, I wander through a dream. Crazed horizons: a mottled theme Beckons me to sanity’s edge. A splintered mind; a … Continue reading
Mission accomplished; we were heading out of The Complex when I saw her. She was working on an assembly line, mindlessly repeating the same actions over and over again. Her body moved with fastidious, entrancing grace. Memories of our time … Continue reading