- Towel Day 2021May 25, 202187 days to go.
- Adventures with a dumbphone: Morse Mania
- How to time travel using WordPress
- How to quote someone else’s words in a WordPress comment
- Scribble: Rant – No Variations on the Theme, revisited
- Scribble: Rant – No Variations on the Theme, redirector
- Goodbye, facebook — and, good riddance
- Bank of England: stop funding the climate crisis!
- Our Today is Forever, revisited
- What makes the number 61 special?
- Get my eBook for FREE today!
- Follow Wibble on WordPress.com
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Strategy
- My Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Tag Archives: deniers
This fifteen minute video details what the oil industry has known, for decades, about how its activities would affect the planet — and what they did about it. Their activities were profoundly successful, as evidenced by the multitudes who are, … Continue reading
Partial transcript: Richard Muller, Phd: I didn’t know whether global warming was real, whether it was completely bogus or maybe it was twice as bad as people said. So my daughter and I … decided we would set up a … Continue reading
Further musings on the absurd antics of the dominant extant species on the only life-bearing planet known to said species. Continue reading
Originally posted on Climate Denial Crock of the Week:
As climate denial goes the way of snake oil and table tipping, real Skeptics would like the media to please stop sullying their good name. Skeptical Inquirer: Prominent scientists, science communicators,…
I seem to have hit a period of recurring themes, coming back to haunt me like a Sierpinski triangle. A boss of mine some years ago (nice chap) was adamant that he had reached a stage in his life in … Continue reading
Donald (thanks, Donald) pointed me to a highly illuminating post on Dogs of Doubt, entitled The Politics of Climate Warming. Don’t be fooled by the 2007 datestamp in the ‘Frontline’ PBS video documentary that site links to; although this isn’t … Continue reading
The fizzling of the scandal not yet formally known as ‘deniergate’ continues to fester in the murky fringes of reality, as revealed recently in Desmogblog, Huffingtonpost and Peter Sinclair’s Crock of the Week. That the devious deceptions, threats and prevarications … Continue reading