- The trouble with plastic waste
- How to ensure that your blog lives forever
- Human Population Through Time
- Unwinding the Human Predicament
- Bacteria in Bottles – an example of Exponential Growth
- “If you Ignore the recent Warming, There’s Been No warming”: Deniers Go Full Arm-Wave on Hansen’s 1988 Predictions
- Join the Amazon Boycott!
- Bite size climate science: the persuaders
- Turbo-boost your site by optimising images
- Please sign this petition!
- ... wait, what? balance Biodiversity Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet consciousness Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs Ludditis memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Science Strategy
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: death
I made a mistake a few weeks ago. I need to back up a bit and explain something. I hate advertising. I think it’s the devil’s own backyard. Don’t get me wrong: There’s nothing wrong with hawking one’s wares; if … Continue reading
When I go on ‘Linked In’, I’m often reminded to congratulate an old friend of mine for having been in business for x years. The problem is, this old friend passed on some time ago… Today I was reminded by … Continue reading