- Towel Day 2021May 25, 202187 days to go.
- Adventures with a dumbphone: Morse Mania
- How to time travel using WordPress
- How to quote someone else’s words in a WordPress comment
- Scribble: Rant – No Variations on the Theme, revisited
- Scribble: Rant – No Variations on the Theme, redirector
- Goodbye, facebook — and, good riddance
- Bank of England: stop funding the climate crisis!
- Our Today is Forever, revisited
- What makes the number 61 special?
- Get my eBook for FREE today!
- Follow Wibble on WordPress.com
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Strategy
- My Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Tag Archives: death
Those lucky enough to die of old age often fall into a very peaceful state – not dissimilar to the deep relaxation sought after by meditation practitioners – from which they simply slip away. Since 1958, though, one of the … Continue reading
I made a mistake a few weeks ago. I need to back up a bit and explain something. I hate advertising. I think it’s the devil’s own backyard. Don’t get me wrong: There’s nothing wrong with hawking one’s wares; if … Continue reading
When I go on ‘Linked In’, I’m often reminded to congratulate an old friend of mine for having been in business for x years. The problem is, this old friend passed on some time ago… Today I was reminded by … Continue reading