- The trouble with plastic waste
- How to ensure that your blog lives forever
- Human Population Through Time
- Unwinding the Human Predicament
- Bacteria in Bottles – an example of Exponential Growth
- “If you Ignore the recent Warming, There’s Been No warming”: Deniers Go Full Arm-Wave on Hansen’s 1988 Predictions
- Join the Amazon Boycott!
- Bite size climate science: the persuaders
- Turbo-boost your site by optimising images
- Please sign this petition!
- ... wait, what? balance Biodiversity Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet consciousness Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs Ludditis memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Science Strategy
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: crisis
From here, reproduced with permission from the author Jack Alpert of the Stanford Knowledge Integration Laboratory, with a hat tip to Damn the Matrix for pointing me in this direction: Note: this is an unfinished work, comments welcome alpert (at) … Continue reading
The thought process that ended with the decision to call my blog ‘Wibble’ is lost in the mists of time. But recreating that sequence of events isn’t all that hard…. I first encountered the word ‘wibble’ (some may maintain it’s … Continue reading
Welcome to day two of my ‘three day quote challenge’. ‘Day one’ is here. I need to thank rayoflight144 for presenting me with this challenge — I’ve just done so, with a pingback. Today’s nominations for three blogs to take … Continue reading
Who controls the money supply? This is a fascinating subject. Incredibly, while people believe that they understand how money works, the vast majority don’t appreciate the reality. The documentary ‘97% Owned‘ (below) highlights the fact that if we continue as … Continue reading
Find out more about the economics of happiness.