- Towel Day 2021May 25, 202133 days to go.
- On Earth Day, please choose to NOT cremate yourself
- UK government: please introduce charges on carbon emissions
- Towel Day 2021 kicks off in 101010* days
- Think before you thank?
- Who wrote the song “Don’t Worry, Be Happy”?
- Creating content collaboratively
- Get my eBook for FREE, All Fools Day 2021
- A belated ‘thank you!’ to my friend Dr Bob Rich
- “Believe only half of what you see and none of what you hear”
- Petition for a UK national citizens’ assembly (PR2028)
- Follow Wibble on WordPress.com
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Strategy
- My Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Tag Archives: cognitive dissonance
The perception, the ‘ideal’ and… the reality. If democracy had teeth, the 1% would be quaking in their boots instead of laughing all the way to the bank. Eight years ago, almost to the day, I reblogged a post by … Continue reading
This Article Won’t Change Your Mind. I’ll let you make your own mind up.
With a hat tip to Fandango’s Friday Flashback, here we are, albeit a day late, with a post of mine from eight years ago today. There’s nothing special about ‘eight years’; it’s simply that, of all the fourth of April … Continue reading
I’ve been looking for a way to write about the coronavirus situation… but without writing about it. Everyone and his dog is on the former bandwagon at the moment, and the last thing I want to do is to add … Continue reading
In my reblog of Paul Handover’s post a couple of days ago I made a comment about the ‘psychopathic creed of the corporations: profit at any cost‘. I’d like to back that up with some facts…. Here’s a definition of … Continue reading
It took 200,000 years for our human population to reach 1 billion — and only 200 years to reach 7 billion.
The illimitable ocean consists of drops of water. Each drop of water counts. When a myriad drops of water move in the same direction, there is the irresistible tide… Continue reading
Further musings on the absurd antics of the dominant extant species on the only life-bearing planet known to said species. Continue reading
Who controls the money supply? This is a fascinating subject. Incredibly, while people believe that they understand how money works, the vast majority don’t appreciate the reality. The documentary ‘97% Owned‘ (below) highlights the fact that if we continue as … Continue reading