- Towel Day 2021May 25, 202135 days to go.
- UK government: please introduce charges on carbon emissions
- Towel Day 2021 kicks off in 101010* days
- Think before you thank?
- Who wrote the song “Don’t Worry, Be Happy”?
- Creating content collaboratively
- Get my eBook for FREE, All Fools Day 2021
- A belated ‘thank you!’ to my friend Dr Bob Rich
- “Believe only half of what you see and none of what you hear”
- Petition for a UK national citizens’ assembly (PR2028)
- Even the pessimists got it wrong, revisited
- Follow Wibble on WordPress.com
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Strategy
- My Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Tag Archives: CO2
Partial transcript: Richard Muller, Phd: I didn’t know whether global warming was real, whether it was completely bogus or maybe it was twice as bad as people said. So my daughter and I … decided we would set up a … Continue reading
Can you spare just four minutes to watch this (silent) video, please? Good words thieved from the YouTube comment thread (reinventing the wheel is futile): David Furphy: “Watch this excellent 3 minute animation and you’ll immediately get how much Industrial … Continue reading
BEGIN transcript of the words of Marcus Brigstocke from the above (these aren’t my words — I wish they were!): Apparently, global warming is a liberal conspiracy. Erm, you know, because of all the stuff that we have to gain … Continue reading
I have another couple of tuppences: I find it encouraging to see that there are so many initiatives working to deal with the serious issues facing our world. I find it disheartening to see this resulting in a great many … Continue reading
The image below is one man’s attempt to inform and simultaneously demonstrate the nightmare faced by individuals wishing to inform themselves about the facts of climate change. I think he succeeded on both counts. See the original at David McCandless’ … Continue reading