- Towel Day 2021May 25, 202135 days to go.
- UK government: please introduce charges on carbon emissions
- Towel Day 2021 kicks off in 101010* days
- Think before you thank?
- Who wrote the song “Don’t Worry, Be Happy”?
- Creating content collaboratively
- Get my eBook for FREE, All Fools Day 2021
- A belated ‘thank you!’ to my friend Dr Bob Rich
- “Believe only half of what you see and none of what you hear”
- Petition for a UK national citizens’ assembly (PR2028)
- Even the pessimists got it wrong, revisited
- Follow Wibble on WordPress.com
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Strategy
- My Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Tag Archives: climate disruption
Every Earth Day I force myself to look at it. It sits in its place on the wall, oblivious to the new reality. A mute reminder of that time, long ago now; an epoch some consider to be the pinnacle … Continue reading
May I please have five minutes (and 31 seconds)* of your time? With many thanks to Peter Sinclair, I offer two video clips he’s recently presented on his blog Climate Denial Crock of the Week that reveal what’s unfolding on … Continue reading
My silence here of late is largely due to the distressing feeling that not only is humanity heading, in lockstep, in entirely the wrong direction; we’re changing pace from a jog to a trot, chivvied along by blinkered politicos whose … Continue reading
United Nations conference on environment and development Rio de Janeiro 3-14 June 1992 Severn Suzuki: Coming up here today, I have no hidden agenda. I am fighting for my future. I am here to speak for all generations to come. … Continue reading
With thanks to Echoes from a Pale Blue Dot, whose post ‘Too important to ignore!’ explains more: It’s good to see a message that makes it clear that mitigation and adaptation are complementary; though, personally, I would like to see … Continue reading
I think that the above is a pretty good indication that now is the perfect time to declare A Large Crisis. In fact, if you’ve got a moment, it’s a twelve-storey crisis with a magnificent entrance hall, carpeting throughout, twenty-four-hour … Continue reading
Originally posted on 350 or bust:
Here’s a video that’s going viral. When I first watched it on Tuesday, it had just over 3,000 views. Late on Tuesday it was posted on DeSmogBlog.com , and when I saw it there yesterday…
With thanks to Climate Denial Crock of the Week for the introduction to Melodysheep.