- Towel DayMay 25, 20239 months to go.
Join 1,473 other followers
- Who wants to be an unpaid billboard?
- The Grassroots Manifesto, by Don Lubov
- Don’t trash our future
- A unique opportunity (time-limited offer!)
- Revealed: oil sector’s ‘staggering’ $3bn-a-day profits for last 50 years
- We need to treat climate change as the emergency it is
- Republican Voices of Experience Speak Loudly
- The 4 r-s of sustainable usage
- The Absurd Search For Dark Matter
- Forward or Backward?
- Follow Wibble on WordPress.com
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Science Fiction Strategy
- My Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Tag Archives: Change
Originally posted on Bobbing Around:
After many years thinking about this manifesto, it’s time to write it down and to share it with others. How a society treats its least capable and most dependent members is an accurate measure of…
Vast sums provide power to ‘buy every politician’ and delay action on climate crisis, says expert Courtesy of Guardian News & Media Ltdunder guardiansyndication Open Licence Terms The oil and gas industry has delivered $2.8bn (£2.3bn) a day in pure … Continue reading
Originally posted on Fat Guy Workout:
This image is made by The candy as a sweet gesture Today is Earth Day and I am bringing you a very special blog to draw your attention to this important day. I will…
Spring has sprungThe grass is rizI wonder where dem boidies is?Some say da boid is on da wingBut dat’s absoid –I always thought da wing was on da boid… My Dad (1927–2012) 10 ways you can shape a brighter future … Continue reading
Just yesterday (as I write this, on 04Mar2022) a ginormous bumblebee buzzed past me, and said, “Spring is coming!” Well, not literally, but the message was clear. It reminded me of the fact that ‘our’ planet’s bee population is in … Continue reading
We are on average, moving towards four degrees warming this century. And we haven’t been in a four-degree warmer world for the past four million years. So it’s not as if it’s a place we know very well. Johan Rockström … Continue reading
“Man announces he will quit drinking by 2050”: A thoroughly brilliant parody of the COPout26 farce.
The author of this text (not me BTW) deserves much kudos; our Glorious World Leaders, on the other hand, badly need to stop shovelling horseshit. Continue reading
It’s time for action. We have no more time for ‘blah, blah, blah’. Continue reading
Originally posted on Filosofa's Word:
In 2017, Keith and I both wrote about a man named Daryl Davis, a Black man who is doing more than his share to help white supremacists stop being white supremacists, one at a…