- Towel Day 2021May 25, 20219 days to go.
- Defeating the list block walloftext problem using CSS
- Should we use the dictionary?
- Adventures with a dumbphone: Chasing forest sarks
- Choose your battles wisely (especially when transcribing)
- Science friction for Star Wars Day!
- What really happens to your plastic recycling?
- How not to use technology to help with (machine) transcription
- Green Party 10-point climate plan
- Everything has its place
- On Earth Day, please choose to NOT cremate yourself
- Follow Wibble on WordPress.com
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Strategy
- My Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Tag Archives: Carl Sagan
Disclaimer: this lecture is actually entitled ‘The Age of Exploration’, but I think my title is more appropriate. Let’s make a planet in which nobody is starving. Let’s make a planet in which men and women have equal access to … Continue reading
The Long Slow Goodbye Our world is dying. We are killing it. We pride ourselves on our adaptability, Yet we are locked in an anachronistic worldview: One that deludes us into believing That what once was will ever be. It’s … Continue reading
Originally posted on Climate Denial Crock of the Week:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzBhJvu_eYU Climate deniers will have a hard time explaining these to their grandchildren, the kids who are now woke to the disasters they’ve been served by blindness and greed. Astounding find…