- ‘Social’ media doesn’t recognise death
- Have I been pwned?
- I should have known better…
- Here’s a question that really matters…
- Not with a whimper, but with a bang
- Support the Dark Snow 2016 Field Campaign
- Bill Maher on new rules for old fools
- How to make your own Dvorak keyboard from a QWERTY one
- JourneyQuest 3: Return of the Lactomancer
- So: you think your email is private? Think again…
- ... wait, what? Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet consciousness Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy Food GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs Ludditis memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Science Strategy Tributes
Category Archives: JourneyQuest
Yes, it makes no sense. If everything we know and love will come crashing down around us, what’s the point? Nevertheless, it has to be… 3,252 backers $254,717 pledged of $420,000 goal 3 days to go JourneyQuest 3: go back … Continue reading
My silence here of late is largely due to the distressing feeling that not only is humanity heading, in lockstep, in entirely the wrong direction; we’re changing pace from a jog to a trot, chivvied along by blinkered politicos whose … Continue reading
Shooting on JourneyQuest Season Two is scheduled to begin next month. It’s good to have something to look forward to 🙂 ONWARD!
For your enjoyment, here is a YouTube playlist of the complete JourneyQuest Season One. (For obvious reasons, I’ll assume you’ve gone away, watched the whole thing — at least once — and have returned.) Now then, please, pay attention: JourneyQuest … Continue reading